Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Starting Point -


This was the all-time highest weight ever. I showed my mother this picture and she said, "What a beautiful smile!"

All I can say to that is "MOTHERS!"

This picture was taken around January-ish of 2004. I weighed in at 330 pounds. Yes, that is what I said- three-hundred and thirty pounds! Size 26/28 clothes were often too small on me. And I felt sluggish all the time.





Date: January 2004
Weight: 330 pounds



Date: November 2004

Weight: 300 pounds

At this point, I was beginning to feel a lot better. I was at 300 pounds and starting to get some energy back. When you are that round, you don't realize that you are that round.
You may be saying, "30 pounds in 10 months, what the hell is going on with you?" And all I have to say is that I had quit smoking in October of 2003 and quit drinking sodas in March of 2004. Those were the only changes I had made up to that point. Around this time, inspired at how much better I felt after losing 30 pounds, I got serious about weight-loss.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo Becky!!!!!! I STILL say you have the most beautiful smile!!!!

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

You are the inspiration I've been looking for. THANK YOU. I came to your blog from 3FC... (still lurking at the 300+ forum because I didn't want to admit such a big number to myself. I am DEFINITELY round... (older than you, 2 C-sections and apparently NO tummy muscles.) If I give up my DIET coke habit, will that help? Oh, and about that mom of yours... at least she COULD say something positive. As a kid, even when I was height/weight proportional, my mom said I was fat... because I was bigger than her. (She was 5'4", I was 5'8" by 7th grade. )

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger GoingLoopy said...

I came from the 3FC forum, as well. I have a blog (there's a link on my blogger page...I switched blog hosts for a while but decided it was too much of a pain in the boo-tay). I have a weight-loss journal that's passworded...if you're interested, feel free to e-mail...I love this whole online weight-loss thing. :)

Your success is inspiring...I'll check back with you!

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a long time since you have posted here and you have made so much progress! We need an update :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home