Friday, December 09, 2005

Biggest Loser

I was participating in a "biggest loser" contest at work. Each person put in $10 as an entry fee and the first prize got 70% of the money and second got 30% of the money. I lost 20 pounds throughout the 10 week duration and won $119.

With my prize money, I got Yourself! Fitness for PS2 (it was about $30 with shipping). I love this game. It is really not a game, it is a personal trainer. The only thing video gamey about it is that you have to 'earn' certain scenery by showing your committment to your plan. I did 30 minutes of Cardio and 15 of Yoga on Wednesday (we were iced in) and Thursday and I am so sore! Who says Yoga is for wimps? Well, I used to, but not anymore. I have also been riding my bike, last night I didn't, but the rest of the week I have put in my evening hour.

Since it was "the biggest loser" and it was in sync with the one on tv, I also ordered "The Biggest Loser" book and DVD workout from NBC. I guess it is backordered, but who would know since they have the worst customer service ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home