Monday, March 26, 2012

Rebecca's Primal Road to Success

So, as I near the 60 days of eating Primal and, more importantly, living the primal lifestyle, it is time to look back and reflect on what I have learned and also to renew my committment to blog more frequently about the amazingness that is the Primal Lifestyle.

The lifestyle is so natural. Eating when I'm hungry. Fasting when I can. Working out. Playing. Enjoying my life and my family. Striving for excellence in my work and my hobbies. Be gracious about what I have and giving myself grace about those things that I struggle with. An overall sense of well-being. Respecting my body enough to only put the best foods into it and to make sure to listen when I don't feel right after I eat something sketch...

Staples: Eggs, avacado, spegetti squash, veggies galore of all kinds, cashews, berries, pork shoulder, chicken thighs, ground beef, BACON...how did bacon come up last?

Yes, I often google things to see if they are primal or not.
No, I am not even close to an expert.

I must breathe life back into my blog because I keep finding the wicked recipes on pinterest and I really want a place to create a resource for me to catalog what recipes I loved and didn't love.