Saturday, July 02, 2011

7/2/2011 - Toasted Ham & Cheese Pleeze

Well, well, well....we are now in July. How the heck did that happen? It is hot as a mug outside, but that doesn't get in the way of my love of Nutrisystem. Sometimes it is hard to believe that I am on a diet. I am usually stuffed with delicious food. I don't have to overstress about food to stay within a reasonable calorie limit. Another cool thing about summer is the new fruits that are in season...Huge Kiwis, Perfect Peaches...YUM!

After nearly a year on Nutrisystem, I have to admit that the frozen foods really added a new level of excitement to my diet. One of the items I recently tried was the Toasted Ham and Cheese. I love it because I can take it to work and heat it up in the toaster for an easy lunch. The ham and cheese is a very thin layer, but it has a great taste and (again) is really easy for when I am at work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home