Sunday, August 22, 2010

8/22/2010 - Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza

I love Nutrisystem! I am never hungry and rarely feel like I am on a diet.
Here is one of my favorite recipes. I have to admit that the first time I opened the pizza and the crust fell out of the box I was shocked. It is seriously only a little larger than a pop tart. I wondered how I would ever be full after eating it! My co-workers looked at me with sympathy as I pouted down to the breakroom to nuke it. It was not that great, but the crust itself is good and with a few modifications, this has become one of my favorite entrees. One way I eat it is as a Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza, a spin-off of one of my favorite "pre-healthy" foods from a local Pizza chain. You can also add 1T. ground cooked turkey.
Pizza!!!!
Toss the sauce and use MUSTARD!
Then top with red and green onions, 1 Tablespoon of bacon, use the cheese from the box,
bake for about 8 or 9 minutes in the toaster oven.
Top with pickles, cut and eat!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home