Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/18/2010 - Milestones

Today is my 10-year Anniversary with Daimler. I love my company! I received a celebratory email on my blackberry telling me that I have been gifted $200 bucks to commemorate the event. I will also be having lunch with the executives on Monday. But this whole thing got me to thinkin' about all of our personal milestones and how nice it is to reach small milestones, larger milestones, and goals. How very important it is to celebrate each success along the journey and to give ourselves a break for small set-backs.

So, in honor of my 10 years of employment and to respect Milestones everywhere, I am going to share my goals...
Goals:
For 2010: Lose 100 pounds.
I weighed 297 in December of last year and my goal is to get to 196 by the end of 2010.
For Nutrisystem:
1. Lose 50 pounds
Started Nutrisystem at 247 and want to get to 197 asap!
2. Lose 107 pounds
Started Nutrisystem at 247 and want to get to 140.
Other Personal Goals: 
1. Read a book a week
2. Workout 5-6 days a week
3. Do more weight training

Check out the potato salad I made!


Ingredients:
Container of Nutrisystem
Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes
1 red pepper
Chopped Green Onions, to taste
Chopped Red Onion, to taste
Chopped Celery, to taste
Dill Relish (or chopped pickles) to taste 
Mustard, to taste
Boiled Egg (if you wanna use your protein) 
Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste

Directions: 
1. Prepare Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes, as instructed, but use a little less water to make the Potatoes thicker
2. Wash and cut the top off the Red Pepper, core it and chop to your liking, either strips or to prepare a bowl
3. After the Potatoes are ready, add in all the veggies, the relish, the mustard, egg, and pepper.
4. Mix it thoroughly
5. Serve in the red pepper and pull of strips to dip into the Potato Salad
  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home