Tuesday, September 07, 2010

9/7/2010 - Weigh-in for Week 7!!

Week 7

August 30th-September 5th
Weight: 227
Workouts completed: 4 1 hour workouts, 1 strength session
Favorites:
breakfast: pancake mix turned into amazing pancake PUFFS!!!
lunch: Beans with Ham, Noodles with Chicken and Veggies
dinner: Thick Crust Pizza, cut in two; Chicken Patty, Potatoes with Beef, BBQ Pork Wrap, Stroganoff
dessert: Chocolate Macadamian Nut Biscotti (discontinued)
Thoughts:
So many delicious new dinners this week. Found some interesting things to try and stuck to the plan. Monday was the beginning of week 8!! I love Nurtisystem and enjoy both the community and the food. It has really been great for me and feels like second nature. I have a new appreciation for fruits as they come into season.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog. I'm on day 5 of NS. So far I love it. I'm surprised at how much I enjoy it and I'm starting to just feel better that I'm taking control of my life.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Jitterbug1974

 

Post a Comment

<< Home