Monday, January 10, 2011

1/10/11-Week 25 Weigh-in!! + A few foods

Week 25 Weigh-in!!!
Weight: 210.5
Loss to date: 36.5 pounds!

Recent Foods!

Ham and Beans!!!
Lunch Entree: Ham and Beans...Served with Ballpark Turkey Dogs (2 at 40 Calories each, lunch protein). Added Ketchup, Mustard, and Green Onions. I usually mix it all up and bake it! This is in my top 5 lunches. I love it; so good and it really hits the spot in this cold weather!

Chicken Pasta Parmesan!


Stir-fried with Onions and Tomatoes! Another delicious comfort food. Tastes like authentic Italian Food when cooked on the stove top.
Lemon Butter Sauce with White Chicken & Noodles!!

This discontinued item is delicious!! I was so upset when I realized it was discontinued. It has a delicious lemony hue, and great big chunks of lemon and mushroom. I really love the flat noodles and the light flavorful sauce. Delicious!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home