Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown to 2011!! -- 11 days to go and Week 22 Weigh-in!

11 days left of this year!
Trying to get my house listed ASAP; however, my lovely real estate agents are not making it easy!

Week 22 Weight: 212 pounds
Total loss is 35 pounds!!
Tried a few new things this week...well, 2 things: Cranberry Granola Bar and Chicken and Dumplings.
There are very few new things to even try these days...I have pretty much tried everything. A few dinners and a few lunches.

The Cranberry Granola Bar for Breakfast was pretty good. It had a nice mix of tart and sweet. However, I do like 2 other granola bars better (Chocolate Chip Granola and Harvest Nut Granola,) so I would probably not order this one. Also, as far as breakfast, I do prefer the pastries and would rather have a scone with my coffee anyways.

The Chicken and Dumplings was pretty darned good. This dinner had a nice flavor and kept me full all day. I took pictures of this, but will have to download them later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home