Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/22/2011 - Nutrisystem Reviews!

So, I have no idea what my weight is. My life is upside down as I just moved to Charlotte, NC last monday. I had a carry-on and 2 suitcases full of stuff. About 1 and a half carried my Nutrisystem foods! Needless to say, I didn't have room for a scale. I am in temporary housing for the next 2 months, but going strong with my lovely diet. I will actually be going back to Texas to visit on February 11th...so I can weigh in then. My goal is to be under 200 pounds by then.

This meal gets a pretty bad wrap on the review sites. I really enjoyed it. It is sweet, but I expected it to be sweet & sour. I would definitely order it again.


Wedged potatoes and beef! Yummy!! One of my favorites. A very stewy flavor with large chunks of potato and beef. Just delicious!

Buffalo Chicken Wrap...not a huge fan. Has that canned chicken flavor to it. Willing to try again, but not a big fan of it at this point.

Labels: , ,