Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/24/2011 - Crunch! and 2 Lunches!

Okay, this may not be my FAVORITE breakfast, but it is in the top 5 and certainly fills those monthly chocolate cravings. Just delicious. Tastes almost exactly like a Nestle Crunch, but slightly better!

Bar lunches, I love you! The chocolate lunch is required when I am traveling, but delicious all the time. I have to admit, my affinity to the Fudge Graham Bar and the Trail Mix Bar is intense. But, I wanted to give the Double Chocolate Caramel Bar a fair shot. Done and Done. It was pretty good, but I can only order so many lunches and I prefer the Fudge Graham and Trail Mix to the Double Chocolate Caramel Bar.
Fudgey chocolate and gooey caramel with a bit of a crunch in the chocolate. Really good, but not my favorite bar.

The Pizza is the bomb! I add jalapenos to mine and cook in the toaster oven. Comes out perfectly every time.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Susie said...

LOL- do you really have the Crunch bar for breakfast? You can but I don't think I would want to!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

That's funny! I meant dessert!!! I eats pancakes, muffins, and scones for breakfast.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Eat, not eats. Jeez, I am sloppy on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home