Thursday, April 14, 2011

4/14/2011 - Who's Hungry for Delicious Food??

So, I am beginning my 3rd day of a 6 day journey. I have really missed LA. Landing at midnight, LA is much more illuminously* impressive than Vegas. You can see the sprawling veins of the city for miles in each direction, pulsing with that invigorating Los Angeles energy. Energy that has magnetic hope, optimism and fervor. Fell fast asleep the moment my head hit the pillow, even though I fought it because I wanted to soak in the electricity of home. Woke this morning to palm trees and gorgeous weather. It is so lovely. Busy, beautiful, broken LA. On the mend, economically, with such fight in her soul. It feels good to be here! 

Nutrisystem tastes great wherever I eat it! Here is one of my top 3 desserts and a demonstration of how I love to eat it.  

Place Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies in Bowl.

Sprinkle with about a tablespoon of water.

Nuke for 15 seconds in the microwave. Get "free" cool whip out of the fridge.

Add 1 Tablespoon of Fat Free, Sugar Free Cool Whip.

Devour and ask yourself, "is THIS diet food?!?!?!"
*I believe I created this word, but it felt right! See what LA does for the soul? I am inventing words!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home