Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/2010 - Week 5 complete

So, today was the weigh-in for my week 5 results! Down 2 pounds this week for a total of 18 pounds.

My favorites this week:

Breakfast: Lemon Poppyseed Muffin (discontinued)
Lunch: Cheesy Pototoes
Dinner: Pizza (prepared as Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza) and Flamebroiled Patty
Snack: Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Crunch Bar


I am going to show you a recipe I made, but I think I am going to have to trade my remaining packages of this because I get a little, uh, gassy from this food. I am very sensitive to soy. 


Package
View from the top


So, prepare as the package says, using only 2 oz of water and the remaining from the juice of a Rotel can. Then add about half a cup of rotel tomatoes, 1T. of chiles, 1t. cumin, shake of garlic powder, 1 green onion chopped. Cook until thickened. While that is bubbling, take 2 soft corn tortillas and slice them (I slice them like pizza wedges, making 8 triangles from each tortilla). Then layer the tortillas and the fajita mix until you have used all of both. Then top with 1T. cheese and bake for about 6 or 7 minutes at 400. Then top with 1 oz. of Greek Yogurt (tastes like sour cream) and some sliced green onions. Very good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home