Monday, November 15, 2010

11/17/2010 - Week 17 Results! 30 pounds down!

Week 17

November 8th-November 14th

Weight: 216.8

Week 17 loss: 1lb

Total for 17 weeks: 30.2 pounds


This week was fabulous!! I lost a full pound, pushing me into 30 pounds lost on Nutrisystem! I love this diet. I am never hungry and have so many choices that I truly get to eat anything I am craving. Most importantly, I don't have to sacrifice time with my friends or family (except when I get gassy) due to the inability to eat. I can always much salads and find something Nutrisystem friendly on any menu.

I got to taste a few new things this week.
First was the Chocolate Fudge Dessert, which was fantastic! Tastes like fudge and has a bit of a crunch! The other thing I tried was a dinner: Oriental Steak with Green Peppers and Noodles. It tasted like chinese food and I ate it straight out of the box. So good!

So, I know that my weight loss isn't as fast as some, but at 80 pounds for the year and 30 pounds in 17 weeks on Nutrisystem; I am completely on track!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Susie said...

Woohoo! Congrats on 30lbs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home