Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/2010

So, I am traveling until next Saturday, so my next weigh-in will be a week from today. I expect that I have lost weight, but either way, I have never felt better in my life. I have so much energy!

I hate to weigh-in when I am traveling. 1) The plane makes me gassy and bloated 2) I prefer to weigh-in on my own scale so that I don't get crapped out if it shows a higher number, even though there are differences in scales. (Seems like there is a poop theme here!)

California feels different too. Last night I stayed in Pasadena and ate sashimi at a place called the Wokano...went because it was the only place opened, but it was FANTASTIC!!! I forgot how good the sushi is in Los Angeles. Sticking to the plan, of course, cannot wait to see the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home