Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/2010 - Fattitude....

Okay, guilty admission. . .
In the earlier parts of my blog, I stated that my highest weight was 330 pounds. I lied. That weight label was accompanied by this picture:

So, yeah, I did NOT weigh 330 pounds in this picture. I weighed in at 370 pounds...Not sure why 330 pounds sounded lighter in my head or why that number felt better to put into print. Crazy what the mind comes up with, but my weight was 370 pounds. Tomorrow I should be 150 pounds below my starting point...for the second time! Yes, like Eminem, I had a Relapse. But 220 is also the lowest weight I have been in. It was the point I was stuck at for 2 years and what led me to the doctor to discover I had Hashimoto's. It is the weight that I will be breaking through in the next weeks with ease. My plan is fantastic and I have so much energy and joy since I have found myself. I feel like I need to admit this because I was talking to my friend and told her that I will be at a total loss of 150 pounds tomorrow. . . she was like, "no, it will be 110, you started at 330." And I was like, "Oh, you read that? Um, yah, that was a lie."

1 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Susie said...

You can't change where you've been but you can change where you're going! CONGRATS on 150lbs lost- that is incredible!!!

Now if only I had your motivation for exercise :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home