Sunday, November 21, 2010

11/21/2010 - Preparing for Turkey Day!

No, I am not nervous about Thanksgiving. If I say it over and over 5 times, maybe it will be true! But, like all Holidays (and really like everyday), I know that I need to be prepared, have a plan, and come armed with knowledge and a hefty stash of healthy veggies.

So, what is my plan?
Step 1: Eating a healthy breakfast. That one is easy, breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day.
Step 2: Sticking to my Nutrisystem Plan.
Step 3: Each protein will be baked Turkey Breast all day.
Step 4: I am eating a huge salad!!!
Step 5: Have a satisfying NS dessert.
Step 6: Be grateful for my healthy body and all the gifts in my life.

Veggies: V8, Green Beans, Squash with 1t. Brown Sugar, Salad, Tomatoes
These will be dispursed through the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home