Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/11 - Food Reviews and update!

So, I am living in Charlotte and visiting Texas right now. Weighed in at 208 today! So, I am down some weight!! Really happy, and as a "slow loser," you take what you can get. Most people on Nutrisystem lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week, but "slow losers" like me lose a little less, usually under a pound a week. There is a slow losers support group on Nutrisystem.com. That is one of my favorite things about Nutrisystem, there is a community of fellow people to bounce things off of and compare notes with. If you need to see if there is a good place to eat in your area, you can go to the Nutrisystem community. If you think there is something wrong with you or you want some to look at what you are eating because you are feeling insecure, there is a community of compadres at your fingertips.

So, it is so great to be reunited with my family. I go back to Charlotte on Tuesday and will be back in another 2 weeks. I am bringing the scale back to Charlotte with me and a few other things I forgot.

Food Reviews
Warmed in the microwave this is a pretty tasty treat. It is a bit dry, may need a little spray butter. I like to warm in the microwave and eat with a cup of coffee.

Yummy!!! This is as good (or even better) than a Nestle Crunch Bar. Definitely satisfies the sweet tooth.


Biscuits and Gravy! One of my very favorite breakfasts. Use regular NS Pancake Mix and stir in fat-free milk until it is barely wet. I actually usually use fat-free half and half and about 3T-4T. Then I drop into my puff pan. For the gravy, I use McCormick Gravy Mix. It serves 8, so I divide it into 8 servings from the get-go so I don't eat too much. Then, since I like some spice, I add cajun seasoning on top.

Blueberry Muffin! Need I say more? It is good, great with coffee, perfect when traveling. It is not my favorite muffin because I love the Double Chocolate Muffin. But this is really good.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Susie said...

Woohoo- won't be long before you break 200! The chocolate crunch bar is one of my favourites, too.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Nutrisystem said...

We are happy to hear that you are all settled in Charlotte now Rebecca! Did you ever get the chance to check out the different Meetup groups around your new area? If not, consider giving it a chance at www.meetup.com/nutrisystem and feel free to tell non-Nutrisystem friends about it, too! After all, you can never have too much support!

Keep on rocking the program and let us know if you have any questions, concerns or comments!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 said...

2015-10-15 xiaozhengm
burberry outlet
Louis Vuitton Backpack Purse
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap Sale
ugg boots
Coach Outlet Store Online Official Website
michael kors uk
ugg sale
coach outlet online
uggs australia
michael kors outlet stores
ugg boots outlet
canada goose jackets
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jordans,jordan shoes,cheap jordan shoes
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
toms outlet
michael kors outlet
uggs clearance
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet usa
Abercrombie and Co Stoves and Awnings
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic Sneakers Online
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
coach outlet store online
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
timberland boots for men
Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Handbags

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Zheng junxai5 said...

zhengjx20160526
jordan 3 retro
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
toms outlet
nike store uk
ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jerseys
nike free 5.0
jordan 11
kate spade outlet
cheap basketball shoes
hollister clothing
burberry handbags
air max 95
kd 7 shoes
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany and co
supra footwear
louis vuitton outlet
ghd hair straighteners
mont blanc pen
air jordan 4
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors canada outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
toms outlet
louis vuitton purses
rolex watches
oakley vault
louis vuitton
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan femme

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger nora nor said...

I'm going to highly recommend this web site
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home