Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/11 - Food Reviews and update!

So, I am living in Charlotte and visiting Texas right now. Weighed in at 208 today! So, I am down some weight!! Really happy, and as a "slow loser," you take what you can get. Most people on Nutrisystem lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week, but "slow losers" like me lose a little less, usually under a pound a week. There is a slow losers support group on Nutrisystem.com. That is one of my favorite things about Nutrisystem, there is a community of fellow people to bounce things off of and compare notes with. If you need to see if there is a good place to eat in your area, you can go to the Nutrisystem community. If you think there is something wrong with you or you want some to look at what you are eating because you are feeling insecure, there is a community of compadres at your fingertips.

So, it is so great to be reunited with my family. I go back to Charlotte on Tuesday and will be back in another 2 weeks. I am bringing the scale back to Charlotte with me and a few other things I forgot.

Food Reviews
Warmed in the microwave this is a pretty tasty treat. It is a bit dry, may need a little spray butter. I like to warm in the microwave and eat with a cup of coffee.

Yummy!!! This is as good (or even better) than a Nestle Crunch Bar. Definitely satisfies the sweet tooth.


Biscuits and Gravy! One of my very favorite breakfasts. Use regular NS Pancake Mix and stir in fat-free milk until it is barely wet. I actually usually use fat-free half and half and about 3T-4T. Then I drop into my puff pan. For the gravy, I use McCormick Gravy Mix. It serves 8, so I divide it into 8 servings from the get-go so I don't eat too much. Then, since I like some spice, I add cajun seasoning on top.

Blueberry Muffin! Need I say more? It is good, great with coffee, perfect when traveling. It is not my favorite muffin because I love the Double Chocolate Muffin. But this is really good.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Susie said...

Woohoo- won't be long before you break 200! The chocolate crunch bar is one of my favourites, too.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Nutrisystem said...

We are happy to hear that you are all settled in Charlotte now Rebecca! Did you ever get the chance to check out the different Meetup groups around your new area? If not, consider giving it a chance at www.meetup.com/nutrisystem and feel free to tell non-Nutrisystem friends about it, too! After all, you can never have too much support!

Keep on rocking the program and let us know if you have any questions, concerns or comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home