Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9/28/2010 - Pudding, Cinnamon Bun, and Coconuts!

Cinnamon Bun
The Cinnamon Bun is like a little hard hockey puck. The icing tastes like Crisco, it is thick and sweet and sticks to the inside of your mouth, the package, your fingers...really, anything it touches. There are several recipes on Nutrisystem.com (on the discussion boards) for making a "Cobblestone Cake" out of this tiny ravelled hockey puck. I will definitely try that recipe out of my future Cinnamon Buns; but at this point, if I didn't already have these on hand, I would not prioritize getting anymore.  

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding

I didn't expect to like this as there are many poor reviews on Nutrisystem.com and several other blogs. After following the directions, I tasted it and though the flavor wasn't bad, it was very runny. So, I stuck it in the fridge for a few hours. When I came back later, I found it to be thick and creamy! Very good!! I was very surprised. The chocolate chips were very tasty and added a nice punch of flavor. Added some sugar-free, fat free whipped cream on top and Delish!



Coconut Juice

From a young coconut...poke hole, insert straw, enjoy!
45 calories and 1 fat gram, I count it as my fruit. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like the pudding and I'm not a huge chocolate lover. I eat it on its own or I dip fruit in it.

I pretty much like all my NS meals. I tend to stay away from the muffins and bars because I find they taste too artificial, but everything I've tried has been good.

Jitterbug1974

 

Post a Comment

<< Home