Friday, December 10, 2010

Countdown to 2011!! 23 Days to Go! Here are a few of my favorite things!

  
This is my favorite tea right now! So delicious...It is Ceylon tea, super strong and never bitter. Got it in California at a quaint little arabic tea store.



This is my favorite cup right now to drink my favorite tea out of. I definitely rotate through tea cups; but this one says, "Strive for excellence, not perfection." This is a very good motto to live by and I am always striving for excellence!

This is my favorite sweetener. I always drink it and love it so much. It has the texture of sugar, but it is all natural and a bit sweeter. It doesn't affect blood sugar and has little to no impact on Glycemic Index.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I wrote this post on the 9th and forgot to hit publish.... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home