Sunday, December 05, 2010

Countdown to 2011 - 27 days to go!!

As we speak (or as I type,) I am watching Top Gear US...they are in South Carolina, "the Heart of the Rural South." I have to admit that my sense of adventure is a little waned by the images they are presenting on screen. Moving is already a really scary thing, and then I get inundated with images of squalor in my relocation destination! I mean, I am accustomed to a degree of you know, Southern Comfort...but bootlegged alcohol and cars in yards? Yikes!

Besides that, my 20th week on Nutrisystem ends today and I am excited about tomorrow's weigh-in. Feeling a little bloated, but excited nonetheless. I have elected to purge my Nutristash of the things I am not too fond of. My mother-in-law, who originally got me started on the program when she stopped doing it and gave me a month's worth of food, is going to give it a go again.

Things I am gifting her:
1. Veggie Fajita
2. Veggie Sloppy Joe's
3. Pasta Primavera w/Tofu
4. Mushroom Risotto
5. Buffalo Chicken Wrap (not all of them, but several)
6. Pretzels
7. Herb Snack Mix
8. Green Pepper Steak w/Rice
9. Salisbury Steak w/Rice
10. Fettuccine Alfredo
11. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
12. Maple Oatmeal

Tonight for dinner I had a Flame Broiled Beef Patty w/cheese and 1T. bacon bits (free food!)
I used my 3 veggie servings to pig out on squash fries...probably not a good choice because of the spices and salt, but I was really feelin' it!



Fun Picture from my trip to California in October! I have lost 6 or 7 lbs since then.
Photographed with my dear friend Tegan.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home