Sunday, February 27, 2011

2/27/2011-Stopping by!

On a road trip! Nutrisystem is always fun on a road trip. I consider the lunch bars treats! And when traveling I always have them for both breakfast and lunch with a side salad and 4 oz of protein...so, it really usually looks like big salad with chicken, iced tea and then the bar as a dessert. YUMMY! So, I flew from Charlotte to DFW and I am presently driving to San Antonio for a huge conference.

Everything is smooth with diet and exercise. Loving my program still! I am starting INSANITY workout program next week, super excited about that! A guy and I are competing % of weightloss using Insanity. I'll keep the results posted....I am sure to win with NS on my side!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Nutrisystem said...

We are happy to hear that you are having such a successful journey, Rebecca! Adding a fitness challenge is a great idea! Be sure to check out the fitness forums in our online community for extra tips and advice for working the Insanity program and then log your progress using our mobile apps, since you are constantly on-the-go! The extra tracking can really help you to stay focused and mindful of your progress!

Keep up the amazing work and we can’t wait to hear more in your next update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home