Wednesday, April 06, 2011

4/6/11 - Hello, My name is Rebecca and I am a doofus!

So, I have been on Nutrisystem for months and just signed up officially a few days ago. I got my frozen foods right away and have been enjoying them for the last few days.

My shelf-stable foods were scheduled to deliver today. So, because I am who I am and incessantly check on things, I checked my order this morning. I wanted to see where my food was and to my surprise I saw that my food was in Fort Worth, TX, the city I just moved from! So, a few minutes later, it said that it was "on the truck for delivery."

So, I went to Nutrisystem.com and saw that SOMEHOW my old zip code was entered on the delivery address. The address was correctly entered as the North Carolina address, but the Zip Code was wrong. It was corrected and the food will be here Monday.

Luckily, since I am as much of a pack rat as someone who incessantly checks on things, I have enough of a stockpile to hold me over for 6 months to a year, but I was excited about getting a fresh infusion of my favorites (Peppermint Patties, Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies, Trail Mix Bars).